Thursday, May 13, 2010

Oi...

I must say, stress is not a wonderful thing. I don't like it. I've gotten many bad grades in Algebra for the last few weeks, despite my love for math. I really don't know what's up with that. It sucks.
And, then, the awards banquet is tomorrow night. My mum has decided to invite a secret person. Eeek. I pray it's not a male. If it is, I will duct tape his mouth, tie him up, and throw him in the supply closet. I hate dates with a passion!
Oh, and the decorating for the banquet is a doozy. Tables are tiny. Mr. Barker wants to sit 6 at a table, when the table itself only sits 4! Problem? Why yes. But we ended up doing 5 at a table. Thank you, God! So, I'm hoping that works out well.
Also, this girl at school looked like a whore today. Sorry.
I've been bawling my eyes out all day.
So, my lesson: Rely on God and His power. (Even after you prayed that God would be glorified through your math *sigh*)
Live it,
Stefani B.

1 comment: