Monday, August 2, 2010

I promised a blog

about my friend's visit. So, here we go. And I'm keeping it short as possible
One word to describe him: annoying.
One word to describe me: irritated.
One word to describe mom: excited.
One word to describe dad: protective.
One word to describe the visit: Odd
Two words to describe how we acted: We fought.
Two words to describe who won: I did.
Two words to desrcibe the thing I hated the most: his tackling
Two words to describe how awkward it was at night when we watched TV... alone: Freaking awkward!
Two words to describe how he acted around my parents: Suck up.
Three words to describe the visit overall: It was hell.
Three words to describe the way I acted: Like a bully. :P
Three words to describe the way he acted: Like a playa.
Three words to desrcibe if I would do it again: Oh, heck yeah.
Five words to describe if he would come back: He wants to move here.

lol.

Live it,
Stefani B.

No comments:

Post a Comment