Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Texas or Bust.

My parents might be divorcing. They're so indecisive, I don't think they even know what's going on. My mother and I were supposed to move in with friends last week. Of course we didn't leave though... And her original plan was to move back to Texas. I'm fine with this. But when you tell me an IMPORTANT decision(especially in a teenager's life), keep your word. I'm tired of my family always doing this. Every other month is different. One month they're best friends; the next, they're at each other throats. Yes, I understand marriage is hard. But so is life.
Exams are coming up. Our first one is tomorrow. I'm prepared. Can't wait to get this over with. Then Christmas. I hope I get a Dell Inspiron 15r for Christmas. Speaking of which!, my mom and I are(supposedly) going to Texas for Christmas. I pray to God she doesn't back away from her word. I'll get irritated if she does...

I'll have a few more blogs up if or when I can, having to do with my true hero and random thoughts. I should be updating my list(Link: http://rainplussunshine.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-list.html#links) once again.

Live it,
Stefani B.

No comments:

Post a Comment